Happy New Year!
After getting home late from my neighborhood New Year’s Party, I had to take some time to wind down before going to bed, so I actually put some thought into my goals this year (unlike last year). I still have some carryover from last year, but added some new ones:
- Visit Mille Lacs during ice fishing season
- Do a blog post about an ice fishing mansion
- Fish open water during ice fishing season (yes, that is possible)
- Help MNAngler, Jr. catch his first bass on a lure
- Improve my 2012 bag in the Bass Pundit Minnesocold Bass Bloggers Derby
- Catch a fish on my Nemesis Lake
- Catch my limit of walleye on Lake Mille Lacs
- Fish 30 days (26 in 2012)
- Fish 3 new bodies of water
- Fish with a fellow blogger
- Catch a keeper ice Walleye or ice Northern
- Qualify for Master Angler in Minnesota
And for my blog:
- Issue 1 Avid Angler Challenge per calendar quarter
- Review 2 products
- Write a How To
- Increase 2012 traffic by 20%
As I mentioned in my 2012 Year in Review, I hope to make a major announcement this Spring. If it happens, many of my goals will fall into place quickly. I may have to adjust them at that point.
Best wishes for full live wells in 2013. Happy new year!